Welcome to LEGALtrans!
My services as a certified translator:
Technical translations into German:• from English
• from Swedish (also with certification)
• from Spanish (also with certification)
Specialty area: Law and Economy
I am a technically certified translator, lawyer, and merchant in Hamburg. As such, I am optimally qualified for the translation of your contracts, correspondences, court decisions, records, testaments and other texts of a legal or economic nature. All translation orders shall be conducted with greatest of diligence and a strict adherence to all deadlines and cost estimations. I am a member of the translators' associations BDÜ (Germany) and SFÖ (Sweden).
The completion of orders with the highest of quality standards is ensured by:
- proofreading conducted by a similarly qualified translation colleague
- the use of modern translation-help software (Trados and Multiterm, which ensure terminological consistency)
- internet-supported terminology research and if necessary, usage of a competent network of hundreds of translation colleagues
- compliance with the mother-tongue principle (optimal translation achievement through translations solely made into the native language)
- formatting oriented optimally according to the initial text.
Should I be contracted to carry out a translation order from German into one of the offered non-native languages, I would have this work conducted by a native-language translator with the same level of qualification as myself, whose work meets the same standards of quality.
As a result (see www.trans-text.de), the accurate transmittance of your texts using the highest of German lingual standards is not simply a minimum standard, but rather a matter of due course.